Steps to follow if you opt for the reservation through www.tadcat.com:
1. Log in and register.
2. In the entry form, indicate as institution: Consell Comarcal del Berguedà.
3. Once accepted you will be asked to select the municipality, click on the Berguedà option.
4. A blank screen will open, at the bottom of it you will find a car icon, click on it.
5. Choose the route based on the day of the week you plan to travel. You will find the following options:
Sundays and public holidays Valls del Pedraforca (reaches Tuixent)
Sundays and public holidays Gisclareny – Bagà
Saturdays Gisclareny – Bagà
Saturdays Valls del Pedraforca (reaches Tuixent)
Gósol – Saldes – Vallcebre – Guardiola de Berguedà
Gisclareny – Bagà
6. Once you have chosen the route, click on request and fill in the required fields. Click to calculate amount, to know the price of the trip. If you finally want to book the service, click on request service.
7. Welcome to the Valls del Pedraforca!
Information updated on 31.03.2021